For information on our upcoming events, check out our Facebook page.
Shawn Klinkhammer is our College Missionary. He conducts Bible studies, as well as various other activities throughout the year. He also administrates our Westview food pantry particularly for the benefit of local college kids.
Pastor Glendenning ministers to the residents of ManorCare, and Park Place Assisted Living on a rotation basis with other pastors in the area.
We support the following local and global mission endeavors:
- National Mission Board – denominational missions in the U.S.
- Western District Missions – Western District denominational mission projects
- Rev. Bill Vasey – Guatemala missions
- Doug & Margaret Grenawalt, middle-eastern missions, Chicago, IL
- Brian & Trish Fink, missionaries Saskatchewan, Canada
- Diane Duntze, Nurse Practitioner, Alaska
- Ron & Brenda Anderson, missions administrators in Europe
- Iglesia Hispana Evangelica (Hispanic church), Darlington, WI
- Clarity Clinic, Bible-based abortion alternative, Platteville, WI
Evangelical Ministers Fellowship
Each Thursday morning, pastors from local evangelical churches meet for fellowship, discussion, and prayer. The following congregations are participants:
- Community Evangelical Free Church
- Free Methodist Church
- New Hope Assembly of God
- Rolling Hills Church
- Westview Methodist Church